Herbalife Formula 2 Vitamin & Mineral Complex Women – Overview
Discover Formula 2 Vitamin & Mineral Complex Women, your easy route to 24 nutrients to support what your body needs. It contains essential vitamins and minerals in just the right amounts to nourish and care for the specific health needs of women.
- Tailored to the individual health needs of women.
- Provides the optimal amount of 24 key nutrients that your body needs.
- Delivers 71 individual EU authorised claims.
- Developed by experts in nutrition and backed by proven science.
- Formulated to work in conjunction with your favourite formula 1 shake.
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Includes vitamin B12 to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contains calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Includes zinc to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
UsageTake 2 tablets daily with food.
For the ultimate in daily nutrition use this product in conjunction with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. Take 1 tablet a day if you are taking 2 shakes a day, and 2 tablets a day if you are taking 1 shake a day.
Why is it important to take a multivitamin food supplement regularly?
Micronutrients play a vital role in regulating processes in our bodies that can profoundly affect our health and wellbeing.
Because many people are not meeting micronutrient intake recommendations, a daily multivitamin supplement would offer insurance that micronutrient requirements are met*. [Source: Troesch et al., 2012]
Why is it important to take a gender- specific multivitamin?
With differences in body size, metabolism, and physiology, men and women need different levels of vitamins and minerals to enjoy optimal nutrition. Take calcium, for example: depending on the country, in Europe up to 60% of women aren’t getting enough – which may contribute to accelerated loss of bone mass in adults. [Sources: EFSA, 2009; Mensink et al., 2013]
*In addition to a healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.